About Google Scholar
Another way to find scholarly resources, and also access CF scholarly literature in the open web is by using Google Scholar.
Set-Up Google Scholar to Find CF Resources
- Go to the Google Scholar Settings Page or type scholar.google.com in any browser
- Choose Library links from the side navigation
- Enter College of Central Florida in the search box, and click the search button
- Tick the College of Central Florida box to access Full Text materials
- Click the Save button to save preferences for future searches
View this PDF for screenshot instructions.
IMPORTANT: Do not pay to access resources! Some Google Scholar links lead directly to an items' pay-per-view provider.
Try the Following Alternatives
Need More Help?
- Contact the reference desk at : 352-854-2322 x1344/45
- Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org