As a CF computer user, you agree to:
- Use the computers to improve skills, perform research, write papers, complete assignments or work on other functions related to your learning experience.
- Abide by copyright and other state and federal laws relating to computer use.
- Refrain from using the computer to play games, or visit chat rooms unrelated to a class or a specific assignment.
- Avoid questionable or sexually explicit Web sites including but not limited to pornographic, illegal, or otherwise offensive locations.
- Refrain from changing, installing or downloading anything on CF computers.
- Leave technological equipment and/or academic resources as you have found them in the labs.
- Use headphones or earbuds when using any programs that produce sound. The volume at which music or other audio files are played must be kept
at a level that is not audible to other people in the vicinity.
- Report any problems with computers to the appropriate technician or room supervisor.